Accounts Payable role incorporating many different elements of Finance.
Great company to work for, lots of progression and a very supportive environment.
This business is a large multinational company that has a very good record of training and devloping staff. They are looking for someone to join a supportive and friendly European Finance Function to assist with the AP invoicing across a number of languages.
There is training and development as well as study support available for candidates coming into this role.
The key responsibilities of the Multi-lingual AP Clerk will be:
- Review and analyze the cash books
- Reconciling key vendor accounts for allocated sites
- Producing weekly payment runs
- Liaising with AR to reconcile intercompany accounts (Netting)
- Creating journals for postings
- Resolving internal and external queries (from sites, colleagues or vendors)
- Producing reports in preparation for month end closure
- Analyzing, authorizing or rejecting non AP payments
- Printing invoices from shared emails
- Processing invoices in Oracle
- Analyzing and taking discounts from suppliers when possible
- Producing and analyzing "on hold report " to send to the sites (invoices in query report)
- Clearing direct debits
- Processing expenses
The successful candidate for the Multi-lingual AP Clerk job will have one of the following languages:
alongside an interest in working within a Finance function.
- Competitive salary for a Multi-lingual AP Clerk role
- Great location based near Oxford
- Study Support
- Company Bonus
- Genuine Career Progression