Market 36 Recruitment currently have a fantastic opportunity for x4 Multi Drop Van Drivers to join our client in Braintree on a temporary to permanent basis.
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join our client, who offer an excellent package, inclusive of career progression, additional training, an excellent pension scheme and regular overtime.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working as part of a team of 2 to collect and deliver goods
- Loading collections into van and unloading at the depot (assisted by warehouse team members)
- Matching orders to paperwork
- Driving various vehicles up to 3.5 tonne
- Operating mainly in the London area, but also other areas in the South East as required
- Completing 6 - 7 drops daily
- Working as part of a team
- Liaising with customers
Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- Previous multidrop van driving and/or professional driving experience
- Will be an excellent team player
- Will be flexible to meet business demands
- Will be able to work using own initiative
- Will be able to plan ahead
- Will be confident in dealing with customers on site
- Will be keen to learn and progress within the company
Mostly, working hours are Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 2:00pm, however if you complete the working day sooner than anticipated, you will still be paid for a minimum of 40 hours weekly. Occasionally, you will be asked to work earlier/later hours and some weekends to meet business and customer demands.
In return our client offers a starting salary of £17,700 per annum, with regular overtime available, alongside a generous pension scheme. Our client also offers the opportunity to complete additional driving qualifications following a successful probation period and the opportunity to progress within the company. Regular salary reviews are undertaken.
Due to insurance purposes, our client is only able to consider applicants aged 25 and over.
Full, in depth on the job training will be provided.
Immediate starts are available, so apply today to avoid disappointment!
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride in building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"