Multi Drop Van Driver RMJOBS
Gi Group are currently recruiting Multi-Drop Delivery Drivers for the West Yorkshire area, from depots based in Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford, Huddersfield, Halifax region. The role is temporary, day shifts, for a national market-leading and prestigious mail/parcel company. We are looking for positive team players who are willing and flexible enough to help colleagues ensure that all our customers get their parcels to their customers on time. You must enjoy customer interaction; have great communication/Interpersonal skills.
Hours: Days start 6am-7.30am until finish
Pay Rate: £8.50 for day shifts
* Collecting parcels/pouches/boxes etc. from a depot, warehouse or pick-up point
* Loading the vehicle in an order that matches the deliveries you'll make
* Planning the route
* Delivering to a schedule, on time, to commercial and residential addresses
* Scanning items on and off route to ensure tracking information is available to customers and colleagues
* Greeting customers, getting signatures and giving invoices when you deliver
* Updating delivery records
* Returning undelivered items
Person Specification/You will require the following:
* You must enjoy driving, even at peak hours and be able to lift and carry parcels weighing up to 30kg and be willing to work paid overtime including possible Saturday overtime.
* Excellent practical driving skills
* The ability to work quickly and to tight deadlines
* The ability to complete record sheets and paperwork
* A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than 6 penalty points is essential, please note you will be required to show this at assessment.
* Please note that you must be flexible to work the occasional Saturday.
If successful at interview you will go through a screening process. This process includes collecting references for your employment history in the last 5 years and also the completion of Financial Security Checks.
If you meet the above criteria, are able to work in the West Yorkshire area and would like to apply for the role of Multi Drop Delivery Driver - please apply and send your CV to Paul Thorpe, or alternatively call Paul or Alex on for more information. Gi Group in the UK provides recruitment, staffing and workforce management services to local and national clients of all sizes, placing an average of 15,000 temporary and permanent staff into work nationwide each week across many market sectors.
- Van Driver Multi-Drop Driver
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'