PAUL UK, the French family owned Artisan Bakery & Shop, are looking to recruit a Multi-Drop Driver to join their growing team based in East Acton, London.
Job Title: Multi-Drop Driver 3.5T Vehicle
Location: East Acton
Salary: £8.67 per hour
Hours: 08.30am – 18.30pm - Monday to Friday
Don't limit your challenges, challenge your limits!
The company's Drivers are the Bread and Butter of their business Are you passionate about high quality food and exceptional customer service If so, this would be a good career avenue to follow! The company is a family business that started in 1889, French artisan bakery and patisserie, they have great teams and an expanding business, if any of this interests you, carry on reading and apply below.
They're now looking for a Multi-Drop Driver to safely deliver all products and goods ordered to the shops and wholesale customers on a specified route, ensuring the required standards and quality is met at all times.
Multi-Drop Driver - Key Responsibilities:
- To ensure that all finished products are present, ready for delivery and of the required standard
- To know and be familiar with the Delivery Schedules, Customer Lists and Customer Requirements
- To report for all shifts as stipulated on the rota.
- To inform the Logistics Manager and customer of any deliverable product shortages and quality issues both before and throughout the shift
- Communicate any issues with vehicles, products or deliveries immediately to line manager
- To ensure safe and correct usage of Bluetooth equipment, keeping it in working order
- Communicate any incidents or accidents no matter how minor to line manager, including any parking offences or tickets
- As a representative of the company to their clients the driver must wear the correct uniform to the correct standard at all times
- To ensure all areas within the vehicle are kept clean and tidy
- Ensure vehicle is washed on a minimum weekly basis
- Conduct daily vehicle check, ensuring standards are maintained for fuel levels, tyre pressure and tread.
- Carry out basic maintenance of vehicle adhering to company standards
- To load patisserie items in a safe and secure way ensuring no damage to products
- Responsible for actual load of vehicle, ensuring it is safe and secure before leaving the bakery
- Ensure correct temperature storage of frozen, ambient and chilled products
- To work cleanly, safely and hygienically at all times.
- To wear the company uniform and maintain the highest level of personal hygiene.
- To ensure all areas within your section are kept clean, tidy and organized and left accordingly at the end of each shift.
- To ensure that all proper hygienic procedures are followed, with regular cleaning of taps, sinks, worktops, delivery crates and machinery.
- To keep the interior and exterior of the vans clean at all times.
- To date all products and ensure all products are rotated correctly where appropriate.
- To report all accidents to the Logistics Manager
- To comply with all legislation regarding the health and safety of food hygiene.
- To report all faulty equipment and machinery to the Logistics Manager.
- To be an active team member and to help colleagues, as and when necessary
- Attend team meetings as required
- Take responsibility for own timekeeping, be at work on time on all occasions as stipulated on the rota
- Helpful without being asked, cooperative and friendly and willingness to try new ideas
Multi-Drop Driver - You:
- Must have a UK drivers licence (ideally category B entitlement)
- Ideally 3 years driving experience in the UK in 3.5 tonne or larger
- For insurance purposes must be over 25 years of age
- Reasonable working knowledge of Greater and Central London street routes
- Able to read maps an advantage
- Good Communication - Smiling, always friendly, use polite tone of voice, ask questions
- Attitude and behaviour - showing passion, energy, speed, and have a can-do attitude, flexibility
- Teamwork - one team - helping others, showing respect, having good product knowledge, working to high standards, and quality focused
- Va Va Voom Customer Service - Customer focused (internal), thinking of their needs, listens to them
To submit your CV for this exciting Multi-Drop Driveropportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'