Drive Your Career with UPS/Deliver Excellence with UPS.
£23, 088 per annum, rising to £28, 233 subject to C1.
Recognised globally for its service excellence, on-time delivery capabilities and professional service providers, UPS is the world's largest package delivery company. As a Multi-drop Driver, you'll be the face of our company in well-known brown UPS vehicle, collecting and delivering time-sensitive packages throughout the day. It's a crucial role and one that makes our service unique. You will need excellent organizational skills to plan and prioritize your daily workload. This position works Monday to Friday and occasional Saturdays. Dependant on location start times vary from 7am to 8am.
With a minimum of 2 years driving experience, you must have a full, clean C1 (7.5 tonne) driving license, be smart and presentable.
- Complete daily safety checks of the UPS vehicle
- Complete multiple deliveries and collections of packages that can weigh up to 70kg's
- Prioritize workload to ensure time commitments are met.
- Check for 'cash on delivery' packages and ensure all monies are collected.
- Ensure correct completion of UPS paperwork
- Expected to comply with UPS Policy Code and appearance guidelines.
- Accurate recording of working and driving hours to comply with road transport regulations.
- To project a high quality UPS image both internally and externally and provide the highest quality service to our customers at all times.