Founded in 1907 in Seattle, Washington USA, UPS are the largest parcel delivery service in the world and one of the leading global providers of specialized transportation and logistics services. UPS employs nearly 400,000 staff world wide and serves more than 220 countries and territories.
Drive Your Career with UPS/Deliver Excellence with UPS.
£11.10 per hour, rising to £13.65 (higher rate pending the 7.5tonne licence upgrade). With attractive overtime rates available.
Recognised globally for its service excellence, on-time delivery capabilities and professional service providers, UPS is the world's largest package delivery company. As a Multi-drop Driver, you'll be the face of our company in well-known brown UPS vehicle, collecting and delivering time-sensitive packages throughout the day. It's a crucial role and one that makes our service unique. You will need excellent organizational skills to plan and prioritize your daily workload. You will work a minimum of 40 hours per week plus overtime as and when required to meet operational requirements. Dependant on location start times vary from 7am to 8am.
Additionally as part of your personal development UPS will train and fully fund the upgrade of a B1 (3.5ton) license holder to a C1 (7.5ton) category. We offer World Class training here at UPS to ensure you can be the best you can be in this role.
- Complete daily safety checks of the UPS vehicle
- Complete multiple deliveries and collections of packages that can weigh up to 70kg's
- Prioritize workload to ensure time commitments are met.
- Check for 'cash on delivery' packages and ensure all monies are collected.
- Ensure correct completion of UPS paperwork
- Expected to comply with UPS Policy Code and appearance guidelines.
- Accurate recording of working and driving hours to comply with road transport regulations.
- To project a high quality UPS image both internally and externally and provide the highest quality service to our customers at all times.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job