Multi-Drop Driver - Newhaven
Founded in 1907 in Seattle, Washington USA, UPS are the largest parcel delivery service in the world and one of the leading global providers of specialized transportation and logistics services. UPS employs nearly 400,000 staff world wide and serves more than 220 countries and territories.
You will be the face of the company, collecting and delivering time sensitive packages throughout the day. It’s a crucial role and one that makes our service unique. You will need excellent organisational skills to plan and prioritise your daily workload.
You must have a minimum of 2 years driving experience
You must have a full Class 1 Driving Licence.
Training and uniform provided
Pay of £10.78 per hour rising after 8, 16 & 24 months to £13.25
- Complete daily safety checks of the UPS vehicle
- Complete multiple deliveries and collections of packages that can weigh up to 70kg's
- Prioritize workload to ensure time commitments are met.
- Check for 'cash on delivery' packages and ensure all monies are collected.
- Ensure correct completion of UPS paperwork
- Expected to comply with UPS Policy Code and appearance guidelines.
- Accurate recording of working and driving hours to comply with road transport regulations.
- To project a high quality UPS image both internally and externally and provide the highest quality service to our customers at all times.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"