Multi-Drop Collection & Delivery Driver
Our client is a highly successful family run business that has been established for over 30 years. Their company encompasses numerous departments, including General Haulage, Warehousing, Pallet deliveries, Walking floor & also offer a number of specialised vehicles.
Due to continued business growth, they now have a full-time position available in their Pallet department as a Multi-Drop C&D Driver.
The job will entail you working Monday to Friday with rotational Saturday work.
Multi-Drop Collection & Delivery Driver - The Ideal Candidate
- The driver must be Class 1 or Class 2 qualified
- Previous experience of multi drop is essential
- Should comply with on-site health and safety requirements
- Good geographical knowledge
- Polite and courteous at all times as you will be dealing with customers on a regular basis
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Disciplined attitude
- Must be able to work as part of a team but also as an individual
Candidates must have previous experience. A good working manner is essential as you will be dealing with customers on a regular basis. The candidate must be able to work as part of a team but also as an individual.
Multi-Drop Collection & Delivery Driver - The Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 4 weeks holiday per year
- Private healthcare insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job