Responsible to :
40 hours per week
Role Overview :
To help manage and improve the creative content across the JD Sports Multi-channel estate. Co-ordinating both internal and third party creative resource, project management and delivery, plus ensuring creative consistency and best-in-class creative is executed across the board.
- Be the authority on all creative aspects of the JD Multi-channel estate, ensuring we achieve our goal of being a best-in-class E-Commerce site.
- Working with the wider team to develop site improvements for JD that drive onsite conversion, view product and add to cart across desktop and mobile.
- Help improve site conversion and view product by ensuring best in class creative is executed.
- Ensure brand guidelines and creative consistency is executed across the full estate including desktop, mobile, app, kiosk, iPad and any additional digital builds. Making sure all of these channels are fully up to date with the latest campaign and marketing imagery.
- Ensure that the customer journey is smooth and effective from all marketing touch points through to purchase.
- Support and influence the UX team to ensure regular testing takes place on-site to improve user journey and conversion.
- Responsible for briefing in the studio of digital marketing requirements for JD across all channels including desktop, mobile, apps, social media & email
- Complete competitor reports across relevant competitors to ensure we are best in class & competing.
- Work with wider teams to continually improve the process needed to deliver the best-in-class and on-time work.
- Continually monitor competitor activity and relevant creative sources for inspiration and share with the wider team.
- Manage content launches to ensure timed content hits deadline
- Works with 3rdparty brands to ensure full digital requirements are given and executed
- Ensure relevant updates to landing pages/brand pages etc
- Daily site crawling to ensure everything is up to date
- Work with Online Merchandising team to create product stories
- Develop strong relationships across the business including with the merchandising, marketing, retail & buying teams.
- Prior experience working in an ecommerce environment preferred but not essential.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work as part of a small team in a fast-moving environment.
- A willingness to learn new skills.
- Communication Skills
- Content Management