Locations: England, Wales, Scotland & France
Salary: Up to £18,500
Manor Adventure is the largest independent outdoor activity provider to schools in the UK. We offer the best job opportunity in our industry and at present have a few places left for multi activity instructors for this season.
We welcome applications from those with or without experience. You can start your career with us or take your existing experience to the next level. All we need from you is energy, enthusiasm and a passion for working with children.
Our comprehensive training programme, which includes gaining recognised National Governing Body awards, will provide you with the confidence and skills to deliver high quality, safe, outdoor sessions at any of our centres.
The work is extremely rewarding. Every Instructor remembers the smile on the face of the first child they helped to have the confidence to overcome their fears.
We offer a range of exhilarating activities including paddle-sports, sailing, windsurfing, raft build, climbing, abseil, fencing, rifle shooting, high ropes, zip wire, orienteering, archery, hill-walk, camping, survival, underground maze, obstacle courses, blind trail, BMX and more
2018 Season- February to November.
In return for your enthusiasm and commitment, we can offer you:
- National Governing Body (NGB) qualifications from British Fencing, Archery GB Instructor Award (GNAS), BCUUKCC Level 1 coach (Paddle-sport), Foundation Saftely & Rescue Course (Water-sports), 2 Star Award in Paddle-sport, Stand Up Paddle-board, MIAS ( Mountain Bike Leader), NSRA (Rifles), RYADI (Dinghy Instructor), RYAL3 safety boat, Level 2 Award in Fire Safety & Level 3 Outdoor First Aid.
- A comprehensive training and development programme- we don’t only develop the abilities of children, we develop the skills and abilities of our Instructors as well.
- An excellent salary package.
- Great fun working conditions in a professional yet friendly team environment
- A longer-term contract if required.
- Extremely rewarding work.
- Career development prospects- we develop good Instructors into Senior Instructors, Chief Instructors and Heads of Centre.
- Great way to develop your CV
We welcome applications from all nationalities but due to our strict Health and Safety procedures applicants must be able to speak English clearly and fluently.
All job offers will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and two satisfactory references.
ONLY A FEW VACANCIES LEFT FOR OUR 2018 SEASON!