Location - London
Who you'll be working with
We specialise in agile custom software development and integration at an enterprise scale. Our capabilities cover a wide variety of Integration, Open Source, Microsoft and proprietary technologies. We are seeking Mulesoft Developers to be part of our team to deliver some of the largest, complex and most innovative enterprise Digital projects in the UK.
The focus of your role
You will take an Mulesoft Engineer role on our Mulesoft integration implementations that will include Hybrid Integration solution for cloud and on-premise systems integration.
What you'll do
- Work as the mulesoft engineer on the adoption of Hybrid Integration or an iPaaS solutions with a focus on Mulesoft Anypoint platform that includes API Designer, AP manager and API studio
- Responsible for the Mulesoft development and unit testing for the projects
- Responsible for RAML designs and technical specifications for API development
- Responsible for code reviews and ensuring implementation as per best practices and standards
- Become a key contributor and advocate of Microservice, process automations, frameworks in projects
- You will have the opportunity to work with Mulesoft UK and also our wider Capgemini teams on large programs that includes multiple technology streams and complex architecture
What you'll bring
- Knowledge and experience of Mulesoft Dataweave
- Strong communication skills and experience with Distributed Delivery experience (Off-Shore / On-Shore project delivery)
- Passion and a genuine interest for Integration Cloud technologies and products
What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we're different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn't necessarily right for everyone. So, we'd love to hear from you if you feel you're a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we'll find the right working approach for you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'