* Taking responsibility for the design, coding, testing and documentation of particularly large, complex or mission critical programmes
* Review and understand component designs to build knowledge and understand how these fit within an end-to-end system design.
* Establishing and maintaining agreed standards applicable to the work undertaken and ensuring that these, and other mandatory standards and architectures, are adhered to.
* Taking part in reviews of own work and leading reviews of colleagues' work.
* Completing assignment work to budget, time and quality requirements, including a combination of performing operational support tasks to agreed service standards and supporting enhancements or other technical projects.
* Work in a team of software developers working in the Scrum model. To deliver mobile banking solutions
* Conducting reviews of supplied specifications.
* Manage all software engineering quality standards / benchmarks.
* Recognized as an expert in following:
* Proven ability of working in an agile team following Scrum methodology, and leading a small development team as part of a multifunctional sprint team.
* Proven track record of successfully using different software development methodologies TDD, BDD
* Knowledge of application security principals, java cryptography and secure coding techniques.
* Knowledge of HTML5, Angular, Ionic
* Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes
* Knowledge of SQL DBs
So if you are a Mulesoft Developer looking for your next exciting contract please apply today!
"In applying for this position, you consent to your personal data being shared with the specified employer and for your details to remain with GTS for as long as is necessary to process your application. See our Privacy Notice for full information privacy.pdf
Global Technology Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'