To support our continued desire to lead the way within our industry and enhance our services, we have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Developer to join our business.
Our in-house bespoke systems are driven by Microsoft SQL databases with a number of Web and MS Access Front End tools.
The ideal candidate will have a rounded development background; we are looking for someone with the ability to develop applications in a prototype environment, someone with extensive experience in the design and creation of stored procedures and SQL functions along with the ability to write efficient code that avoids locking and is fully error trapped. Candidates must have experience of developing in a semi-live or live environment with current T-SQL knowledge.
In addition to Web based and VBA functional developments, candidates will be required to conduct data extractions and produce data quality analysis and management information across a range of data sources.
The role will involve multiple ongoing inter-related system developments and enhancements, therefore the candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to prioritise and manage development requests, be self-motivated, organised, flexible and methodical in their approach.
- Complex SQL (Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers) on Microsoft SQL Server
- Extensive VBA development experience in MS Access
- MS SQL SSIS & SSRS
- MS SQL Server Maintenance and Performance Experience
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience of business process automation software
- ETL/Data Warehouse experience C# .NET/ASP.NET Application Development
- Experience of Web Services (Web API & WCF) Development