MSK Podiatrist - Private
MSI Group is currently looking to recruit an experienced Podiatrist to undertake a locum assignment in Oxfordshire for a well reputed private provider.
The role is outside of IR35.
40 hours a week, Monday - Friday only
The contract is a minimum of 2 months with the possibility of extending.
This contract is for an experienced MSK Podiatrist to work in clinics across Oxfordshire to start ASAP.
If you are interested in Podiatry roles and would like to register with MSI Group you must…
- Be HCPC registered.
- Have post graduate Podiatry experience.
- Be able to supply all compliance documents such as immunisation history and a hold a clear DBS.
- Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
- Join with a quick and simple registration process with no cost involved.
- Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant and have a team member available 24 hours per day.
How to Apply:
If you are a Podiatrist that meets the above criteria and are interested in this particular job then please do apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Rehabilitation Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"