Employed Full Time (Equivalent Band 6) Worcester
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an MSK Physiotherapist to join Response Physiotherapy within the Worcester David Lloyd Leisure Club.
As part of the existing team you would be encouraged to provide excellent care for clients from injured to 100% improved. Ensuring thorough clinical planning and evaluation you would be able to communicate the problems faced and the path of recovery. An ability to communicate well regarding what we do and how we do it is also an essential.
At Response we encourage our Physiotherapists to think deeply about their clients issues, taking the time to investigate their problems thoroughly and derive the best solution for their specific needs.
Our customer base is broad, including both DL members and non-members via private and insurance based referrals. With both sets of customers being able to utilise David Lloyd’s exceptional facilities, this helps us to remove symptoms in the short term whilst putting a tailored plan in place to secure a long term fix.
Our Physio’s also enjoy help with back office and administration from our Support Centre colleagues who are a vital part of the business. They support the physiotherapist to drive the many back office booking and insurance based functions, which help our clinicians focus on practising high quality healthcare.
For the right Physio the rewards are highly competitive, you’ll get;
- A friendly sociable team
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Opportunity to progress clinically and managerially
- Excellent supported training
- Individual weekly & monthly training programme
- New approaches to treatments
- Support for external training courses
- Career progression
- Bike to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
Why work for Response Physiotherapy?
- It’s our goal to provide high standard physiotherapy to people with a wide range of problems across a number of specialities. Applying MSK principles similar to those used toward elite athletes and making it available to all.
- We’ll nurture your assessment and treatment skills to bring more information together so producing better results
- As we grow opportunities for career progression are developing all the time, meaning you can grow with us
Working for us you can expect:
- Access to excellent gym and pool rehabilitation facilities
- Connections with orthopaedic consultants and sports clubs
- Guidance from a highly experienced team of physiotherapists
- Diverse caseload including self-referral, private health insurance, NHS, Sports injuries, chronic conditions and everything in between.
The successful candidate will have:
- A desire to work at the highest standard
- A degree in physiotherapy.
- Current registration with HCPC.
- Previous MSK experience
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'