Your new company:
Privately owned clinics known for its excellence, accumulating clientele that stems across much of the North West and parts of Yorkshire. Growing year on year, they create career opportunities for their team along the way and they are looking for someone that will share this desire and become an integral part of their family.
Your new role:
They are looking for both full and part time MSK Physiotherapists who can work in their Burnley, Padhiam and Lancaster clinics; a professional who will ensure that patients leave in the best possible shape that they can be in - if 100% is not possible, then aim for 100% of the patients' maximum.
What you'll need to succeed:
* A minimum of 2 years post-qualified
* Previous experience of working in a private organisation would be desirable but is not essential
* A strong background in MSK
* High quality patient-centred care
* Proactive about physiotherapy as a profession and its benefits
* A team player who wants to focus on continuing professional development in yourself and others
* Builds rapport with patients and staff
* Specialities in Pilates, Acupuncture is very desirable
What you'll get in return
* Competitive salary of up to £42,000 per annum
* Extensive CPD training
* Westfield Health cover
* Holiday & Hours Flex
* Holiday increment
* Performance bonuses
* Perkbox account
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nimisha Mistry on .