Are you a Microsoft BI Consultant passionate about increasing the value of the data and analytics in organisations? If so, then we need to talk about your ideas and ambitions.
Our client, a global Consultancy, has an exciting role for a Microsoft BI Consultant in their BI Enterprise team and has seen strong growth and continued success across a variety of interesting projects and sectors. The Microsoft BI Consultant will work across a number of BI and Data technologies, with a focus on Microsoft and Tableau.
As a Microsoft BI Consultant you will use your knowledge of the Microsoft data platform, IaaS and PaaS paradigms, to deliver exciting and ground-breaking solutions to end-clients.
You will receive professional development, accelerated career progression and work in an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit and receive a flexible benefits package, you can tailor to suit you. If you’re a passionate Microsoft BI Consultant and are excited by innovation, new technologies and making a difference to your clients don’t hesitate to get in touch.
You need to to have the following skills and experience:
- Range of development skills across the Microsoft stack e.g. SQL Server, Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services, Reporting Services (SSRS) from versions 2005 to 2016
- Experience with the Azure stack and Microsoft PaaS offerings - Azure SQL Database and Azure SQL Data Warehouse plus orchestration products like Azure Data Factory and Enterprise Service Bus
- Exposure to other cloud providers
- Visualisation and data exploration tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, r, Python etc.
- Familiarity with modern developer methods and techniques e.g. Agile, DevOps, continuous integration, automated testing
Key skills: Microsoft BI Consultant, consulting, consultancy, business intelligence, big data, data management, data warehousing, data manipulation, SQL, Azure, Data Warehouse, PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, R Python, Agile, DevOps
- Windows Azure
- Microsoft SQL Server
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'