Up to £37,000 per annum
Our clients are an experienced manufacturer for a wide range of toiletry products, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices.
Whilst you may not have heard of them, you will know their brands as familiar quality brands and products. They are driven by their core purpose; Helping people be at their best in a way they can be proud of.
They are looking for two Maintenance Engineers, with an electrical bias to join their team, you will work to ensure that all site equipment runs at maximum efficiency. To attend to breakdowns promptly and ensure that all work orders and planned maintenance tasks are completed within agreed time frame.
You’ll support continuous improvement initiatives and deliver training and support to move towards minor maintenance tasks being undertaken by operator level functions. You’ll work with Team Leaders and others to promote a pride in the work areas keeping them clean, tidy and ensuring works do not compromise quality or safety or product or equipment.
- To attend to all site engineering breakdowns.
- Returning equipment to operational levels with minimal downtime.
- Plan and complete tasks for self from PPM and Manufacturers schedules.
- Support production, with ideas and initiatives to optimise line efficiency.
- To carry out all internally generated work orders derived from planned maintenance inspections, Health & Safety audits and engineering requests.
- Provide feedback to relevant personnel on issues and/or completion of tasks.
- Assist with Instruction and demonstration of efficient machine operation with production, hygiene and technical as required.
- To carry out specific maintenance projects as may be requested from time to time.
The ideal candidate for the MS Engineer role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- Relevant Engineering qualifications with an electrical bias.
- Experience of working in the Pharmaceutical or Food sector.
- Experience of fault finding on production lines.
- Computer literate and conversant with Microsoft office software.
- Adhere to Company’s Equal Opportunities and Health & Safety Policies.
- Ensure high-quality standards and hygiene are maintained.
- Adhere to Company Financial procedures.
- Respect individual and Company confidentiality rights.
- Demonstrate a positive and committed attitude.
If you feel you are suitable for the MS Engineer role, please apply now!
Multi Skilled Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, MS Engineer