MS Dynamics 365 Developer (Inside IR35) Liverpool £500 a day negotiable (Inside IR35) 3-6 Months
MS Dynamics 365 Developer (Inside IR35)
£500 a day (Inside IR35) negotiable
As Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer you will provide extensive Dynamics CRM design, build and test capabilities to ensure effective day to day running. You will be working closely with projects, business teams, analysts and user experience specialists to identify, build and continually improve solutions. You'll thrive working openly, collaboratively and as part of a multidisciplinary team focused on one or more projects.
With a proven pedigree in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer will be expected to hit the ground running. You will develop and deliver CRM and digital services and associated architecture, actively influencing and supporting change by advising on options for CRM / case management design, configuration, development, and integration.
* Delivering MS Dynamics CRM solutions, preferably Dynamics 365 and upgrades - configuring /customising CRM / case management applications
* Plugin development
* Workflows and Custom Workflow Activities
* API Development and Integration
* Exposure to Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment delivery approaches.
* Test experience with CRM including integration, performance and security would be an advantage.
* A detailed understanding of the principles that generate strong, reusable and scaleable configuration design.
* .Net with C# development
* SQL skills
* Understanding of the principles of ITIL and service management.
* Wider Microsoft stack such as Azure, SharePoint, Office 365, AWS etc
Experience of working alongside agile projects to design new digital services
* Experience in integrating call centre applications with CRM / case management systems.
* A good understanding of the principles of using Design Pattern Libraries.
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
* Experience of Public Sector is desirable but not essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'