MS Collaboration Technical Consultant
Our Client is a VoIP and Data Services provider.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- As technical subject matter expert, ensure that ongoing support is provided to channel partners to enable their engagement with enterprise end users.
- Present and deliver hands on technical knowledge to target markets at various industry events (online and offline).
- Assist with the creation and delivery of Technical Marketing Materials for presentations, blogs, tradeshows etc.
- Support regional product launch events and ensure that appropriate content / material is available and used.
- Act as a product ambassador and represent the company in a professional manner at events / functions.
- Build and grow a team of technical experts that support channels and large end users, as well as internal product teams.
- Provide technical support and act as point of contact for the analyst teams.
- Work closely and drive productive relationships with Solution Partners.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key partners to aid business development.
- Continuously support and educate channel partners on the company’s propositions.
- Know the regional competitors and regularly provide feedback to HQ & Sales teams.
- Work with internal Sales and Pre-Sales teams to create and deliver up to date sales training materials targeting relevant EMEA markets.
- Responsible for the ownership of press and media engagement.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong, proven experience and knowledge of MS Skype for Business and its dispositioning to large, enterprise customers.
- Demonstrable in-depth knowledge of voice technologies such as VoIP, SBC, CC etc.
- Outstanding presentation skills - creating and delivering.
- Confident communication and public speaking skills.
- Strong customer facing experience.
- Proven experience of engaging with customers / clients at senior level is a must.
- German and / or French language skills would be highly advantageous.
- Strong and successful team player.
- Creative and hands on approach with ambitious and charismatic personality.
- Ability to build and maintain fruitful business relationships both internally and externally.
- Product Marketing
- Partner Engagement
- Technical Marketing
- MS Skype for Business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"