We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.Job Description
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Solutions Delivery Analyst to join our Corporate Actions team in Beckenham.
The successful application will support the Solutions Delivery Manger in providing support to the department in connection with a wide portfolio of corporate actions, dividend payments and proxy events. Helping to develop small systems and maintain solutions with client requirements in mind yet minimising risk and increasing operational efficiencies. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of events ranging from small BAU changes to major projects with several work streams ensuring that events are delivered to tight deadlines and are right first time.
What being a Solutions Delivery Analyst involves:
- Developing small systems (including requirements gathering, developing and testing) and testing core system changes.
- Creating small systems in MS Access and MS Excel.
- Initiating requirements, gathering and documenting analysis, collaborating with users to analyse needs and functional requirements.
- Co-ordinating business responses to system design specifications or consultation documents.
- Co-ordinating the planning, scripting and execution of user acceptance testing within Corporate Actions.
- Testing in-house systems and their interaction with external systems; ensuring adherence to Business, Audit and Regulatory standards.
- Identifying, assessing and communicating any potential risks to senior management, ensuring resolution prior to risks / costs being incurred.
- Being the first contact on defects that arise in a live environment, raising incident reports, collaborating with developers to find the cause of the defect and then planning testing and release to the live environment.
- Ensuring that departmental procedures are updated on a timely basis to reflect introduction of new systems.
- To effectively prioritise workloads to meet peak workload demands and timetable deadlines.
Skills and Qualities you will need:
Ability to create databases (in MS Access) with forms as a user interface.
A good knowledge of VBA (Visual Basic for Applications).
Intermediate level of Excel.
Good planning, organising and time management skills.
Attention to detail.
Ability to cope with and support change.
Previous experience of user acceptance testing.
Knowledge of working in Financial Services/Corporate Actions (desirable)
Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent (desirable)