£18,000 - £20,000
A renowned manufacturer of is looking to add a MRP Controller to its team. With a national presence and clients across a wide range of industries the company has a strong market presence and is well positioned to grow.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Accept, check all deliveries at goods in
- Update deliveries on PO system
- Complete Daily/Weekly stock check and reorder reports
- To be productions first point of contact for checking deliveries
- Ensure all stock is stored in the correct manner
- Keep inventory management systems up to date
- Pick and deliver products using forklift
- Organise and deliver goods from the stores to the relevant departments as required
- Daily site FLT's check
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Stock control knowledge
-Opportunities to progress
-Other excellent benefits
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant, Lauren Byrne directly at
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'