NRG are pleased to be recruiting for a MRP Controller for an existing client in Redcar. This position has become available due to recent growth within the organisation and will be a key appointment into the logistics and materials team.
- Take control of all planning, purchasing and production activities of materials
- Act as main point of contact for customers regarding production orders and schedules
- Coordinate with many teams within the organisation on a daily basis
- An extensive understanding and experience of scheduling
- Accurately use internal systems to keep in line with customer and business requirements
- This will be a site based role
- Knowledge of the operating system SAP would be essential
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft package, specifically excel using formulas and tables
- Experience of the automotive industry would be an advantage
- Purchasing experience is essential
- Planning experience is essential
- Experience in automotive or a fast past manufacture is essential
The working hours are Mon - Thurs = 8.30 - 4.30. Fri = 8.30 - 1.30.
Salary = Competitive / This role will offer paid overtime.
For more information please contact Jake Richardson at NRG
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'