*** Two week temp opportunity ***
This position will provide the right candidate an opportunity to make an impression with a leading food manufacturer. This is only a two week temporary position initially but if you impress there may be future opportunities.
* Ensure all materials are available for production lines
* Procure all raw materials for new product
* Liaise with suppliers regularly ensuring all materials are available
* Deal with short lead times
* One year minimum experience within a material controller or planning position
* Previously procured raw materials ensuring all stock levels are stable
* Proven experience of supplier relationship building and expediting
* Previous experience of using SAP
* Previous experience working within a high pressure target driven environment
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job