MRO Procurement Coordinator
Reporting to the Supply Chain Leader, the MRO Procurement Co-ordinator will take the lead for management & supply of MRO items for the site. Identify & achieve saving targets through negotiation and CI opportunities. Working with Category Management & the Supply Chain Leader in developing and shaping the strategic direction for MRO for the site. Providing support to PM Stores, Procurement SSC Poland, Engineering, Plant Maintenance Planners & Finance.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review MRO spend and usage data to understand opportunities for cost reductions.
- Identify suppliers for integration to achieve vendor reduction targets.
- Support Category Management on the MRO Strategy & lead the implementation for the site
- Support Category Management on cost saving initiatives and process improvements.
- Initiate and support price and contract negotiations, with particularly emphasis on cost reduction and supply chain improvements.
- Work closely with Engineering & Plant Maintenance Planners to identify & implement saving & CI opportunities and ensure change control compliance.
- Work closely & support the Plant Maintenance Stores with saving/value initiatives, inventory reduction and day to day activities.
- Continually review the PM Stores Strategy and objectives to improve service and add value
- Support the Shared Service Centre, Procurement/Accounts Payable with Purchasing & Invoice Queries
- Review MRO systems & processes to realise optimal efficiencies.
- Regularly liaise with suppliers to ensure they are meeting the agreed KPI’s with regards to safety, quality, delivery & cost.
- Carry out other duties as deemed appropriate by the Supply Chain Leader.
- Ideally have a Supply Chain background, preferably Manufacturing.
- Skilled in the following areas, communication/negotiation, Purchasing, business analysis, process and systems, continuous improvement and change management.
- Proficient in cultivation and developing relationships with both suppliers and customers, which will deliver recognised and measurable benefits.
- Demonstrate a sound working knowledge of SAP, the Windows environment (Word/Excel/Power-point) and the Internet.
- Completion of CIPS, or working towards it.
- Change Control
- Cost Saving Initiatives
- indirect MRO
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'