MRO Planning Team Leader
MRO PLANNING TEAM LEADER
Based in Basel, the MRO Planning Team Leader will lead a Planning team, and act as the main focal point for the Planning Department's aircraft group projects. You will manage and monitor aircraft project planning, from preparation to execution, documentation process, and Project Management functions for all projects classified as non-complex including the face to the customer, in accordance with the applicable procedures, regulations and customer requirements.
As MRO Planning Team Leader, you will be collaborating closely with all Planning Team Leads to align processes, plan workforce and be active in growing and continuously improving the department. You will closely collaborate with all Planning stakeholders including Production (Pt145 Operations), Project Management, Billing and Ops Control.
* Plan, monitor and manage internal projects from initiation through completion; work with Operations and assists in achieving the goal of delivering aircraft
* Ensure project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost, monitoring performance and recommend schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions
* Lead a team in the performance of multiple tasks
* Monitoring and management of adherence to schedule /on time delivery
* Ensure clear assignment of roles and functions with core non-complex projects - lead with the aircraft group head of Project Management
* Support employee performance assessments
* Occasionally act as focal point for audits
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Solid experience in managing availability of aircraft materials in a global matrixed organisation
* Thorough understanding of the aerospace industry, OEMs, and the regulatory framework
* Excellent understanding of project management
* PC literate with MS Office packages; and proficient in SAP
* 2 - 4 years as Aircraft Planning Engineer or in a leadership role within a MRO Planning department
* Aviation / Engineering education
* Results driven - able to execute with high personal accountability
* Customer focused with strong market perspective
* Business and financial acumen
* Strong influencing and communication skills
* Team Player
Please note Modis are on the client's supplier list for this position.
Your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Modis are operating as an Employment Agency. Modis are an equal opportunities employer.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: candidate-privacy-information-statement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'