Our client, a well established Estate Agents in Edgware has a fantastic opportunity for a MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team.
Basic Salary: Up to £55,000 & further benefits to be discussed during interview
Experience Required: Previous Chartered Building Surveyor experience & MRICS qualficiation.
Key duties for the role:
- Determine the condition of existing buildings, identify and analyse defects, including proposals for repair
- Advise on energy efficiency, environmental impact and sustainable construction
- Advise on the management and supervision of maintenance of buildings
- Technical due-diligence
- Advise on the health and safety aspects of buildings
- Arrange works across the portfolio
- Strong communication
If you feel you can add value to this already thriving business then please submit your application immediately.
- Building Surveying
- Communication Skills
- Chartered Surveyors
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job