MRI / General Radiographer
Salary up to £37,000 (Negotiable)
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic full-time diagnostic radiographer to join a multi-skilled team within our private hospital in Reading. The role will be an MRI and general X-Ray Radiology position.
- Reporting to the Radiology Manager, you will be an experienced radiographer with. a degree of flexibility and the ability to work without supervision under pressure
- You would be required to undertake general radiography mobile radiography and imaging within theatre
- Undertaking MRI scanning within our imaging department
- The service is delivered over 7 days and extended hours. In addition, there is a requirement to attend other sites (close by) on occasions to provide support.
- Deliver high quality of patient care from assessment and planning to delivery and evaluation.
Work within the team that includes clerical and other support staff, and autonomously to manage examination work load effectively.
- Prioritise multiple complex activities
- Undertake range of X-Ray / MRI techniques
- Communicate effectively with patients and other relevant parties whilst ensuring high levels of privacy and dignity are maintained.
- Ensure cleanliness of all resources in line with protocols
Required Skills Knowledge & Experience:
- Sound knowledge of current issues in Radiography
- Solid Radiology experience. Specifically, in X-Ray with some experience of MRI
- To show an understanding of Clinical Governance and the importance of all aspects which contribute to a safe and high quality diagnostic service.
- Evidence of CPD
- Proven confident decision maker
- Must have full clean driving licence with your own transport
In return, we offer the successful candidate:
- Competitive salary dependent upon skills and qualifications
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing training and development
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
We will consider a relocation package for the right candidate.
For more information and or to apply please call Jody Greaves on and or email