Our prestigious client is seeking to appoint an experienced MRI Engineer to support a number of multi-vender units. Based near Reading and with a salary dependent on skills and experience. You will be HNC/D Electronics or equivalent and must be registered clinical technologist or eligible for registration. CT/MR either Siemens/Toshiba/GE/Philips.
- Troubleshoot, analyze and repair systems failures to maintain Elapsed Time to Repair (ETTR) and Systems Uptime standards by completing repairs immediately and efficiently.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on diagnostic imaging systems in accordance with defined company schedule.
- Support customers, Develop good customer contacts and communication
- Customer and quality focus
- Good oral and written communication
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office and Equipment Database
- An understanding of Risk Management generally, and the impact on medical device support
- Fundamental management skills, concise communication, and the ability to liaise effectively with scientific and medical colleagues
- Broad range of engineering skills
- Mechanical workshop skills
- Able to problem solve under pressure, whilst minimising risk to patients, the Trust or company
- A keen interest in efficiency and innovative techniques to develop more effective working practices Working alone and as part of a dynamic team
- Willing to work across modalities/OEM's
- MRI Engineer