This hospital compromises of 220 beds, 10 theatres, endoscopy unit, radiology unit, dialysis unit and Intensive care unit. The radiography department is modernised to a very high standard offering DR facilities throughout with AGFA PACS with Siemens CT scanners (MCT and AS+) and Siemens MRI scanners (Avanto and Espree).
They are the first hospital in the UK to offer patients advanced, high-quality 3T MRI imaging with a new Siemens MAGNETOM Vida 3T MRI scanner, following the hospital’s multi-million pound investment. The successful candidate will also have access to 3 MRI scanners, the 3T Vida, a 1.5 Avanto and wide bore MRI scanner
Our client is looking for an experienced radiographer who takes pride in providing excellent patient care at all times, possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and a high capacity for responsibility and individual initiative.
Shifts: 7.5hrs shifts; Monday – Friday (7:30am - 8pm), as well as on call, and flexible with overtime; Saturday and Sunday (9am - 5pm).
Salary: £43,222 - £51,927 (inclusive of London Weighting), depending on skills and experience plus full benefits package (includes a contribution pension scheme - total annual contribution up to 20%, Private Medical Healthcare, 25 day’s annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, season ticket travel loan, and a wide range of discounts with a variety of retailers and services)
Summary: As a MRI Clinical Specialist Radiographer, you will support the MRI Superintendent to assist in the provision of an efficient MRI scanning service of the highest standard. Their MRI equipment includes; 3T Siemens Vida, 1.5T Siemens Avanto, 1.5T Siemens Espree (outpatient setting), and some specialised scans include Spectroscopy, Perfusion imaging, Primovist Livers, MRI proctogram, Whole body diffusion and Small Bowel MRI amongst others. Their 3T MRI suite is a world class facility, it compromises of full preparation and recovery suite, cannulation room and spacious change rooms for our patients.
• Extensive experience of both 1.5 and 3T scanning, in particular 3T Siemens.
• Proven track record of successfully training MRI radiographers in new scanning protocols.
• Experience of reviewing and standardising protocols.
• DCR or BSc in Radiography
• HCPC registered
• 3+ years’ experience in MRI scanning
• Familiar with PACS
• Experience working with 3T Scanners is Essential, Siemens desirable
• Good understanding of legislation relating to Radiation protection and Health & Safety
• Post-graduation qualifications in MRI
• Good working knowledge of commonly used MRI cardiac scanning protocols.
• Band 7 salary plus COLA plus London Weighting
• Pension scheme
• Private healthcare plan
• Interest free season ticket loan
If this sounds like your ideal role, don't wait and get in touch with me today! Send your CV to and I will get in touch with you as soon as possible to discuss your application.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'