Would you like to work with the internationally recognised and market-leading Volvo Construction Equipment brand?
If so, we have an excellent front line support opportunity to support the Machine Preparation Centre at our Immingham Depot.
If you are looking for a position with opportunities to progress your career then we are a company that wants to help you, guide you, and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
Here we have an employee focused approach and we are a 'learning company' which continually facilitates the development of our employees to improve our business.
You will responsible for processing sales orders received and working to a deadline to invoice them. You will also be preparing documentation for machine dispatch, and issuing any certification needed to meet construction equipment directives.Key Responsibilities
- Convert works order to produce four piece job pack for the workshop
- Process internal and external orders and invoices
- Close cases when work in complete, and assist with query resolution where appropriate and needed
- Book in all machine and article deliveries on IDMS
- Complete notification of delivery routine when machine is despatched
- Post Engineer's labour from their PDA's or manual timesheet on to IDMS
- Collate holiday forms and absences and enter details on to a shared calendar and/or workshop scheduler
- Any other duties that be me reasonably requested by your Manager
Administrator | Admin | Sales orders | Construction | Invoices | Customer Service | Microsoft | MPCEssential Skills
- To be able to work off own initiative
- To be able to communicate at all levels
- To have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems
- To be able to work well as part of a team
Benefits Competitive rates of pay, Company Bonus Scheme, Employee Discounts, Tool Kits, Pension Scheme, Life Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, On-site Medicals, Work Wear, 30 days holiday, rising to 35 days with service (including bank holidays).About Company
We are a premium distributor and aftersales partner for Volvo Construction Equipment.
We create value by providing sustainable and integrated solutions for the heavy equipment and transport industries across Europe and Africa.
We are the industry leader with state-of-the-art products and services that maximizing the benefits for all stakeholders.
We are a great place to work, with highly skilled teams that are inspired and dedicated to helping our customers succeed.
We are the partner of choice for our customers throughout the lifetime of their equipment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job