Do you have experience with MPAN or Un-Metered supplier arrangement?
My client based in Woolpit is currently seeking a MPAN Coordinator to join their busy team supporting the engineering team. You will be responsible for coordinating and assigning work for the timely and accurate generation of all MPAN’s, Data Flows and any other duties deemed appropriate by the MPAN & UMSO Team Manager or Offsite Design Manager.
• Provide support to Engineering Support Officers where required to ensure company processes are followed in relation to MPAN work
• Escalating known issues to the MPAN & UMSO Team Manager of anything falling behind or where process changes maybe required
• Tracking that industry requirements are met within the prescribed timescales, notifying the MPAN & UMSO Team Manager of anything falling behind with good notice
• Carrying out implementation of new processes and procedures where these are required
• Accurate interpretation of customer requirements
• Attend customer meetings as and when required.
• Responsible for the timely production of MPAN’s and Data flows in line with company procedures
• Assist when necessary, the timely production of Unmetered Supply, TBS, Feeder Pillar quotations in line with company procedures.
• Respond to internal and external queries
• General administration including accurate data entry.
• Assist with the prompt and precise application of Unmetered Supply Certificates.
• Be able to create and maintain reports from in house systems if necessary.
• Help assist other street lighting contractors produce designs to GTC requirements
• To answer emergency no supply calls and to inform the control desk.
• Give training to Engineering Support Officers when necessary.
• Any other duties as deemed appropriate by the MPAN & UMSO Team Manager
• Efficient and accurate data entry.
• Effective communication skills.
• Sound decision making ability.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Have sound technical knowledge on the principals of electricity street lighting designs and MPAN creation
• Advanced analytical skills.
• Ability to prioritise work effectively
• Provide accurate quality work within the Department and Company
• Maintain a helpful and informative work environment
• Previous experience of MPAN and Unmetered supply arrangements
• Any other duties as deemed appropriate by the Electricity Networks Manager
• Help to maintain a Safe and Healthy working environment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'