An opportunity has arisen for a knowledgable Moving Lights Technician, who possesses working knowledge of moving lights to include: Martin, Clay Paky and Varilite. The successful individual will be looking for a dynamic warehouse based role within a friendly and results orientated team.
To maintain and prepare moving lights equipment for hire, including cleaning, lamp checks, testing, software updates, addressing of units and barcode scanning.
- To ensure that all fixtures are prepared with the correct required fixings for the specified job, and to the company standard and in line with health and safety standards
- To undertake repair work on fixtures as and when required.
- To assist in the portable appliance testing (PAT), for all Moving Lights and LED fixtures, to ensure that they are within their test period, so that the relevant test certificates can be produced as and when required.
- To have in depth moving lights/LED product knowledge and to keep abreast of any changes in technology
- The ability to maintain records and to be able to spot trends in equipment failure.
- To be able to have a clear understanding of the stock data base and be able to determine what is currently available and what is in repair.
- To provide technical support to production crew
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
Proven practical experience in a similar role.
Working knowledge of moving lights to include: Martin, Clay Paky and Varilite.
Ability to take ownership and accountability.
Autonomy and the ability to work as part of a team.
Customer focused with a high level of attention to detail.
Adaptable and results orientated.
Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft office.
Ability to work for paid overtime when required (including weekends).
Training / certificates in relation to Martin, Clay Paky and Varilite fixtures.
Fault finding and repairs experience.
Experience using a stock control system.
Company Benefits Include:
Free onsite parking.
Cash Back Health Care Scheme provided by Health Shield.
Private Healthcare provided by Bupa.
30 days holiday (inclusive of statutory UK Bank Holidays).
Pension Scheme provided by Scottish Widows.
Discretionary annual company performance bonus.
Use of the onsite company gym.
Staff Further Education Scheme.
- Stock Control
- Live Events