Moving and Handling Trainer
We are working in partnership with a school to recruit a suitably qualified Moving and Handling Trainer for a full time position to start asap in the Sevenoaks Borough. Joining a successful outreach training service into Kent and surrounding areas. This will be supported by a lead moving and handling trainer and a moving and handling team at the school.
- This Moving and Handling Trainer post would suit someone who has experience in moving and handling training and can evidence successful completion of a people or children handling trainer course.
- Applicants with experience in moving and handling of people but who have not yet completed an accredited training course would also be considered as you would be supported with training.
- Experience of working with people with a wide range of physical disabilities is essential
- Must be able to demonstrate are excellent presentation, communication and organisational skills.
- The post will be based at the school with the need to be able to travel around Kent therefore a driver would be ideal.
This Moving and Handling Trainer position is full time to start September 2019
Salary: £28,925 - £32,917 FTE plus generous local government pension
This Moving and Handling Trainer post is subject to full safeguarding and checks incl. references and an enhanced DBS check
At Apex Education Training we work in partnership with the school and candidates to ascertain the right role and career path for each individual. It is important it is right for everyone. Please call to discuss further or send a CV with a covering letter to apply.
- Manual Handling
- Accredited Training
- Special Needs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'