Move Co-ordinator - VR/20322
The Company & Role:
Our client, a domestic and international moving company, is looking to recruit a Move Co-ordinator to work on their domestic team in London.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who would like to start a career within a new sector. You will need to come from a very strong customer service background and have exceptional administration and communication skills.
- Primary role is working within the Residential moves department dealing with household goods moving
- Receive enquiries from private, corporate customers for all types of moves
- To ensure the accurate recording of all customer enquiries relating to moves and subsequent entry onto the computer system
- To liaise with contractors to obtain the best prices for work required
- To produce accurate quotations for private customers relating to moving and storage
- To assist with following up of quotations and secure bookings where possible
- To negotiate with clients to obtain maximum revenue for the move without losing the job
- To liaise with and assist sales Estimators where required
- Provide assistance and updates to customers relating to the removal process
- Process third party services such as handyman services and parking and update the computer systems with correct details
- Produce quotations to private, trade and corporate customers in accordance with instructions provided by sales staff and management
- Prepare and maintain job files in line with company policy
- Comply fully with the company Credit Control Policy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- The ability to develop positive working relationships and be able to work on their own initiative and within a team environment
You will receive a salary up to £28,000 depending on experience.
If you wish to apply, click apply now or email your CV to the Removals Team on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'