MT Relocations is one of the world’s leading independent international relocation companies specialising in delivering fully integrated relocation services on a global, national and regional basis to many of the world’s leading multinational organisations and government agencies.
We are currently looking for Customer Service Advisers for our London office. You will be responsible for truly advocating for our customers. You put our customers first and have a passion for setting clear expectations, driving resolutions, and providing an outstanding experience from beginning to end of their transfer/assignment. You will be the expert on their new city and the services they require, and the first port of call for any questions or issues. Team Relocations deliver a seamless experience for the customer. You will be a key link between our customers and our internal teams - helping shape the vision of how we continually improve our customer’s experience.
- Be the single point of coordination for an employee and his/her family throughout their relocation or assignment, supporting them via phone and email.
- Deliver exceptional support and consultation throughout the employee relocation journey and help him/her and his/her family navigate the complexities of moving to a new location
- Act as an extension of our clients’ mobility team and ensure a smooth program execution and excellent employee experience
- Be trained and certified on benefits, policies and locations so that you competently advise relocating employees on various aspects of their move
What we’d like to see (personality)
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail
- Passionate, dynamic and a creative problem solver - focused on quickly getting to a solution without compromising quality and processes
- Good listener, able to negotiate with empathy
- Good team player
What we’d like to see (requirements)
- Graduates welcome
- Preferred but not essential, degree educated
- Some customer service or account management experience
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal
- Any additional language a plus
HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this role please send your CV, along with a covering letter, stating your salary expectation. Candidates will only be contacted if they are invited for interview. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Our client is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of race, colour, religion, nationality, gender, sexuality, disability, marital status or age.
- Customer Service