Moulding Quality Auditor
A leading County Durham based Engineering Company based in Tyne and Wear are looking for an experienced Quality Auditor with moulding experience to join their team in a permanent role. Our client is committed to providing pioneering engineering services to their customers; this is an exciting opportunity and a well-rewarded role for the ideal candidate.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the day to day quality activities for the Moulding Shop during day shift.
- Carrying out process audits
- Component audits to required standards
- Identify and bond suspect components
- Perform capability studies
- Assist Technicians / Co-ordinators
- Deal with customers (Internal & External)
- Generate product inspection packs
- Knowledge of moulding processes
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office packages)
- Flexible approach required
- Work on own initiative
- Good communicator and team player
- Ability to use measuring equipment (Verniers, Micrometers etc)
- Good problem solving skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"