KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Mould Process Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for delivering new and existing tooling/moulding validation activities in your allocated product stream.
2. You will provide a hands-on approach to problem solving and generate reports on observations, options and recommendations to injection moulding processes.
3. You will pro-actively communicate with internal and external customers to assure that components are designed appropriately for manufacture (DFM).
4. You will be involved in the design of moulding processes for manufactured equipment, and provide ideas for scientific moulding optimisations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Mould Process Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or Engineering discipline or equivalent e.g. HNC
2. Proven industry experience in a pharmaceutical environment with hand on experience with injection moulding, validation (Process or Product) or risk management processes.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with injection moulding disciplines, with tool design and polymer science experience.
Key Words: Moulding | Injection | Tooling | Scientific | Medical Devices | NPI | Project Management | Validation | Processes | Product | Systems | Pharmaceutical |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.