At Prodrive, our unrivalled experience and engineering capability means we can deliver unlimited performance through our competition cars and win.
We are actively searching for a Composites Technician to become a key member in our race team. You will have a good understanding of composites and be part of a team of composites technicians where you will prepare and maintain all carbon composite bodywork on our race and rally competition cars.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working at a circuit in extreme conditions, often reacting under pressure and working in a factory building motorsport composites. You will be able to understand and interpret technical drawings and have a thorough understanding of composite repair methods, including trimming, wet lay, bonding and vinyl application.
- Deliver a first class composite finishing and repair service at races and in the workshop
- Ensure good working practices related to Composite manufacturing and finishing
- Maintain stock in line with budget and/or Chief Mechanics requirements
- Run inspections of all composites parts and ensure the Chief Mechanic is aware of any quality or process issues during build and/or repair
- Ensure components are handled and stored, reducing/eliminating potential risks for damage
- Prepare risk assessments for equipment and working practices within the composite area
- This is a travelling role and you will need to demonstrate flexibility, be prepared to work overtime, often without notice, as dictated by the demands of the business
Join us now and complete our winning team. Prodrive. Performance Unlimited.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'