Motors Application Lead - Chard
Permanent, Full time position
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience)
Have you worked in the design and development of AC & DC motors and motor applications? Do you have experience of working within a busy manufacturing environment? If your answer is "yes" this might just be the role for you…
We are looking for a Motors Application Lead to join our client’s Research and Development department in Chard.
What makes this role interesting?
- Leading design and development of existing and future product ranges.
- A Global company, with a strong UK brand presence.
- Great culture - strong individuals working together as a team, building excellent relationships across the business.
What would you do?
- Lead and participate in the design, development and simulation of motors & actuators.
- Drive development activities.
- Collaborate with other design engineers ensuring correct systems & product integration.
- Assist in testing of prototypes.
- Define & maintain documentation.
- Develop & Drive continuous improvement for best practice design, guidelines & rules.
What are we looking for?
- You will have a track record of leading design work in a FMCG manufacturing business.
- Significant experience in motors, mechanical and electronic design for volume manufacture.
- A proven ability to negotiate, manage supply chain and customer relationships.
- A strong team player with excellent communication skills.
- Experience of testing & evaluation, using a range of test equipment.
- Knowledge of SolidWorks or other CAD packages.
- LEAN & 6 Sigma - desirable.
For further information please contact Gayle
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. The role is being made available by the end client on a contract/interim basis. To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'