Motorcycle Technician - Major Brand Motor-cycles Dealership - Stratford-upon-Avon
- Salary Indicator: £23,000 OTE - 26,000 DOE
- 42.5 hours per week
- 22 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Staff purchase scheme applicable to motorcycles, clothing and accessories.
- Company pension
Our client is a respected major brand franchised motor-cycles dealership based in Stratford-upon-Avon and has requested our assistance in looking for a dedicated Motorcycle Technician. Due to recent business success and further development of the market leading Triumph model line-up our client dealership requires an additional competent and experienced Technician.
The successful applicant will require
- a minimum of 3 years mechanical experience either automotive, motorcycle or similar industry and hold a full UK Motorcycle licence.
- Candidates must have, the ability to deliver an efficient rate of work, a comprehensive technical knowledge of motorcycle mechanics, whilst maintaining the highest quality standards at all times.
- Other essential attributes include: a positive 'can do attitude’, attention to detail and the ability to always work as a supportive team member.
On offer is full manufacturer training together with a competitive salary package of between £23,000 - £26,000 (subject to experience and qualifications).
If you have previous appropriate experience of working within the motor trade, can say yes to the above statements and would like to work in a professional automotive group with excellent working conditions and prospects, then please get in touch without delay.
CV to or call Anthony Radley for a confidential discussion. ARC is a dedicated Motor Trade/Automotive recruitment specialist
- Attention to detail
- A good team player
- A can do attitude
- Full motorcycle driving licence
- Qualified with a minimum of 3 years experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'