Motocycle Technician - Motorcycle Dealership - Ringwood
Alecto Recruitment is currently seeking a Motorcycle Technician for their client who are an established branded Motorcycle Dealership near Ringwood. They are an authorised branded dealer and also offer servicing and repair on other makes and models.
To be a success in this role, you will be:
- Experience in a Main Bike Dealership or Established Independent Workshop
- Level 3 Qualified or Equivalent in Motorcycle Maintenance & Repair
- A good standard of communication and customer service skills
- £18,000 - £26,000K Salary dependent on experience
- 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday
- 9am to 5.30pm Saturdays (with a day off in lieu in the week)
- 28 Days holiday (to include 8 Bank Holidays)
- Great working environment and supportive management
- Brand training and qualification to MOT Tester if required
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Jen Davis, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
- Motorcycle License
- Motorcycle Technician
- Motorcycle Service
- Motorcycle Dealership
- Motorbike Mechanic
- Motorbike License
- Motorbike Technician
- Motorbike Service
- Motorcycle Aftersales
- Motorbike Servicing