Motocycle Technician - Motorcycle Dealership - Middlesex
Alecto Recruitment is currently seeking a Motorcycle Technician for their client who are an established independent Motorcycle Dealership in Middlesex. They are an authorised branded dealer and also offer servicing and repair on other makes and models.
To be a success in this role, you will be:
- Time Served in a Main Bike Dealership or Established Independent Workshop
- Level 3 Qualified or Equivalent
- A good standard of communication and customer service skills
- £24,000 - £27,000K Salary dependent on experience + Bonus
- Great working environment and supportive management
- Brand training and qualification to MOT Tester if required
- 8.30am to 6pm Tuesday to Friday
- 8.30am to 5pm Saturdays
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Jen Davis, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
- Motorcycle License
- Motorcycle Technician
- Motorcycle Service
- Motorcycle Dealership
- Motorbike Mechanic
- Motorbike License
- Motorbike Technician
- Motorbike Service
- Motorcycle Aftersales
- Motorbike Servicing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job