ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED MOTORCYCLE TECHNICIAN READY FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
SUPER BIKE RETAILER IN THE CAMBRIDGE AREA IS SEEKING AN ADDITIONAL TECHNICIAN
GREAT WORKING ENVIRONMENT
CLASS LEADING BASIC + O.T.E. CIRCA £27,000 + OTHER BENEFITS.
Our client, representing a super bike brand with a European heritage dating back to 1926, is looking for a qualified Motorcycle Technician to join their existing team.
As a Technician you will be an important member the dynamic workshop team, carrying out service and repair work in a timely manner with a focus on delivering customer excellence with every completed task.
You will be immersed in racing-inspired motorcycles where design innovation is a standard feature as is technical excellence and performance.
To match this brand sophistication our customers deserve the best service delivered in a friendly personable manner - all that starts with the right Technician - YOU.
Key Responsibilities -
- Looking after the safety of the customers cherished machine at all times
- Using the variety of tools and equipment available to you to develop further as a specialist in your area of responsibility
- Maintain the neatness and cleanliness of your working area and the wider retail environment.
- Using the management system to accurately update electronic records
- Ensuring all work is completed safely and is compliant with Company and manufacturers standards - full training given.
- Advise customers and explain the work carried out; with the guidance of other team members when required.
- Relevant experience is essential for this role
- A willingness to complete further training when required.
- Full Motorcycle license (essential).
- Attention to detail
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with experience who is seeking further career progression; in a Group that is dynamic and respects both customers and team members alike.
DON’T LEAVE YOUR FUTURE TO CHANCE….. TAKE CONTROL AND APPLY TODAY.
PrimaArdelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable candidates are contacted.
Please register for regular permanent position, why leave your career to chance?
Simply contact us in complete confidence - all interviews are conducted locally.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'