Service Manager required for our Client’s Motorcycle dealership based in the Swansea area.
Our Automotive Motorcycle Dealer Client is currently seeking a skilled Service Manager to manage their busy Service Department.
For your hard work as a Service Manager for our Client you can expect a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience
The hours of work in this Service Manager position are 9:00am - 6:00pm Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays 9:00am - 4:00pm.
Responsibilities as a Service Manager for our Client
- A Customer Service orientated Service Manager who is able to coach the service team to deliver only the best Customer Service
- Organised and the ability to think on your feet
- Innovative with the ability to think of new methods to drive performance through your team
- Target focused and can drive a team of Service Professionals to success
- Previous working experience within a Service Manager capacity
- Outstanding Management skills
- Technically minded
- Ability to get things done without compromising on Service delivered.
Perfect Placement are the UK’s Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency so if you are looking for a Service Manager job get in touch today.
For the best Automotive Service Manager, Motor Trade Service, Vehicle Service Manager, Service Management jobs be sure to contact our team.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details
- Service Manager, Motorcycle Service Manager
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'