Motorcycle Parts, Clothing & Accessories Sales - Southampton
Alecto Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Parts Advisor to join a fantastic Motorcylce Dealership in Southampton .
As a Clothing, Parts & Accessories Support Executive you will be a key part of the dealership, you will have excellent communication and organisational skills in order to deal with workshop and retail customers face to face or over the phone. You will need to ensure that walk in and telephone customers are promptly dealt with, providing advice and placing parts orders.
You will always delivering an incredible experience to all, whether internal or external customers. Passion for the product and delivering incredible customer service will be evident in everything you do.
As part of a small team you may sometimes be required to take up other responsibilities including warehousing, and occasional parts delivering, essentially teamwork will be very important to the role.
To be a success in this role, you will have:
- Experience in Parts identification & accessories sales
- Clothing and merchandise sales experience would be an advantage
- A passion for Motorbikes!
- Effective communication skills
- Commitment to delivering customer excellence
- A good standard of verbal and numerical reasoning
- A keen eye for detail
- Previous experience in a target driven role
- Core skills in computing are essential, including web systems, email and use of excel
- £19K - £22.5K Basic Salary
- Bonus available on sales
- Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
- Saturdays 9am to 5.30pm
- Day off in the week
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Jen Davis, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
- Parts Advisor
- Car Dealership
- Parts Department
- Vehicle Parts
- Motor Factor
- Motorcycle Parts
- Motorbike Dealership
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job