Job Title: Motor Vehicle Trainer / Assessor
Location: Candidates must be flexible with travel throughout the North of England
Salary: Circa £32,000 (Possibility to be flexible on salary, depending on skills and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage paid from home, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Assess and mentor learners working towards Motor Vehicle (Light) Apprenticeship Standards to Level 3, through engaging blended learning assessment methods.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to Level 2.
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Light Motor Vehicle to Level 3, including Functional Skills (Maths / English / ICT) to level 2.
- Must hold own Level 3 Light Motor Vehicle qualification.
- Experience in delivering training both face to face and via distance learning / working remotely.
- Hold occupational competency within the motor vehicle industry.
- Strong IT Skills.
- Full, clean driving licence, use of a vehicle and flexible with travel throughout the North of England.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'