Job Title: Motor Vehicle Trainer / Assessor (Trainee or Qualified)
*Trainee or Qualified Opportunity*
Location: Candidates must be flexible with travel throughout Dorset and South Hampshire
Salary: Up to £32,000 (Depending on skills, qualifications and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Bonus, Mileage paid from home, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
To Apply, Trainee and Qualified applicants must meet the essential skills below as a minimum;
(Full training and support will be given to Trainee candidates to achieve the Assessors award)
- Must have occupational competency in the Motor Vehicle industry (Light Motor Vehicle)
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident with delivering training in a group/workshop setting and 1:1
- Full, clean driving licence, use of a vehicle
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Assess and mentor learners working towards Motor Vehicle (Light) Apprenticeship Standards to Level 3, through engaging blended learning assessment methods.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to Level 2.
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering Light Motor Vehicle to Level 3
- Experience of delivering training both face to face and via distance learning / working remotely.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'