Salary: £33,500 Basic + OTE £40,000 + Benefits for day shift + (an extra £5,686 Shift allowance for nights shifts)
Location: North West London
Superb client based in North West London are recruiting a Level 3 fully qualified Auto technician / Car mechanic / Motor vehicle technician, WORKING 45 hours a week MONDAY to Friday ONLY... This is a great role for level 3 qualified tech to work in a great workshop, dealing with all repairs.
Mechanic / Vehicle Technician Auto Technician LEVEL 3 minimum-
Main purpose of Role:
- To service and repair vehicles in a safe & efficient manner using such skills and knowledge as is required.
- Prioritise vehicles and maintenance ensuring completion in accordance with procedures in operation and to the standard and Quality required and ensure warranty claims are identified for recovery from manufacturers and rechargeable
- Make sure damage is identified and authorised.
Mechanic / Automotive Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic:
- To service, adjust and repair vehicles, components and accessories including removal and refitting in a safe, proper and economical manner using equipment provided.
- To diagnose faults and test vehicles utilising equipment available and using recognised test procedures and techniques. This will include road testing where deemed necessary.
- To observe, recognise and report on defects and/or symptoms of impending failure.
- Identification of recharge costs advising the Workshop Controller and correct completion of paperwork.
- To order from the parts department, all necessary replacement parts, ensuring that no parts are fitted to vehicles other than those required to complete the work
- Provide technical and diagnostic support to colleagues where required
- Ensure all warranty job card completions are followed in order to maintain compliance to the terms of warranty in-house status.
- Keep up to date with technical and manufacturer/industry information.
- Ensure all parts returns are documented and returned in accordance with the procedures required.
- Maintain the workshop in safe and clean manner in accordance with requirements.
- To be aware of the application of COSHH regulations, which includes the disposal of waste and the storage and issues of substances, as stated within the company's procedures.
- Ensure all health and safety procedures are followed and adhered to in accordance with Company requirements and regulations in force.
As a Mechanic / Vehicle Technician this is a great chance to work within a very successful company who rewards hard work and dedication and a company that offers you the opportunity to further your skills.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Contact Jim at Mai Day Recruitment Services Ltd
Email: jim@maidayrecruit .co.uk
- You must be qualified technician.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job