Motor Vehicle Technician - Oldham- £12.50ph
Clemence Rogers are currently recruiting for a Motor Vehicle Technician to join a rapidly expanding family-owned Motor Group based in Oldham.
What Will You Be Doing?
You will spend most of your time in the Workshop maintaining motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard, carrying out inspections, repairs and services and liaising with Service Advisors and Customers.
You'll need to make sure all necessary Vehicle Health Checks are completed, that paperwork is accurate and up to date. You will be responsible for ensuring all jobs are completed within agreed time frames and that a high level of productivity is maintained.
Analysis, diagnostics and road testing vehicles are also a critical part of this role to ensure we exceed their Customers' expectations.
* Technical Knowledge: To maintain high level of technical knowledge and ensure you are compliant with manufacturer training requirements.
* Efficiency: To consistently maintain high levels of overall efficiency (hours sold vs. hours attended).
* Quality: To uphold Company and manufacturer quality standards and ensure all work undertaken meets customer expectations in relation to repairs carried out and to ensure repeat repairs are minimised.
* Standards: To maintain your work area, tools and equipment to a high standard and ensure you understand and comply with all health and safety regulations and that customer vehicles are appropriately protected while in their care.
* A relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 2 in Vehicle Repair) plus Motor
* Vehicle Technician experience
* Previous main dealer experience
* MOT tester experience (desirable)
* The ability to follow instructions and procedures
* A full valid UK driving license
* 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
* Childcare Voucher Scheme
* Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
* Team Member Recruitment Rewards
* Discounts on products and services that they provide
* Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
* Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
* Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
* 40 hours p/w 8:30am - 5pm. Alternate Saturdays
They also pride themselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of their Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job